If you know exactly the content you want to include in your story, manually feature a post by direct link.
In order for a post to be manually added via its URL, it must be publicly accessible; having originated from a public account, or been marked as being Public.
- Visit (or identify) the post's URL, or "permalink" from Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, or Snapchat. The best way to find the permalink is to click on the timestamp of the post.
- Copy the specific post URL
- Open your moderation dashboard where you want to feature this post, and click on the "Featured" tab in the upper left corner.
- Select the "Feature post via URL" button on the far right side of your moderation dashboard (pictured below).
- Paste the URL and click "Feature Post."
Got your featured content and ready to go live? 🎬 First, let's build a custom visualization that matches your brand: