- Tagboard is a web-based application
- Tagboard runs in any up-to-date browser, but we recommend Google Chrome (for its security, speed, and ability to go fullscreen without controls or toolbars in view)
- Tagboard requires broadband internet (20 mbps recommended), and standard HTTPS (SSL) ports for web browsing
There are several ways you can use Tagboard to visualize your story:
- Laptop-to-screen via appropriate cable connection (hdmi, dvi, or vga)
- Signal conversion via scan converter, mixer or scaler
- Tablet-to-screen via Apple AirPlay (or similar signal flow)
Tagboard can fit on any size monitor or screen. As long as the monitor can display a website, Tagboard can fill the screen. We have clients that utilize Tagboard on all monitors, no matter what size and shape.
Option 1: Laptop-to-screen via appropriate wired connection (hdmi, dvi, or vga)
Goal: leverage a laptops video output using the appropriate wired signal (hdmi, dvi, or vga) to mirror laptop display on screens, TVs, projectors, or video walls. (1) Simply launch your live display on a laptop web browser. (2) Adjust your device's power settings so that it never sleeps. (3) Put your device in presentation mode to hide the navigation bar. (4) Connect the device using the appropriate cable to the screen. You may need to adjust the device's output settings to accommodate vertical or non-standard screen ratios.
Option 2: Full Screen Router Source Using Scan Converter
Goal: convert computer signal to broadcast video for: (1) full-frame graphics, (2) DVE or PiP graphics, you can crop the screen or do a DVE Pushback and squeeze the programing above it or (3) keyed graphics for lower third, key out the green or blue background.
Option 3: Wireless Tablet Mirroring
Goal: leverage a mobile tablet’s video output using wired or wireless signal and integrate in video broadcast. You can use an iPad, Microsoft Surface or other tablet and take it to screen via Airplay, hdmi, or mirroring software.
We don't recommend running Tagboard Live on an iPad due to memory requirements for built-in animations. If portability is important, a Surface Pro 3 can be used. If you are using an iPad you can download Flawless, a free app that allows you to display Tagboard on your screens without the URL bar.
Need more assistance? Contact your Account Manager directly or email Support@tagboard.com.