Creating a Content Feed
To get started, click "create feed".
Select the network you want to create a feed for, and choose your feed type. Here's what's available by network:
- #hashtag: additional filtering options include by location, post type (photo, video, or text), and required or blocked keywords
- @user: in addition to the above filters, this content feed can be set to automatically feature or approve all Tweets, Retweets, and/or Replies
- #hashtag: additional filtering options include by post type (photo, video, or text) and required or blocked keywords
- Business Profile: in addition to the above filters, this content feed can be set to automatically feature or approve all posts from a Instagram Business profile
- Business Page: this content feed can only be setup for Facebook Business Pages that are authenticated on your Tagboard account; additional filtering options include by post type (photo, video, or text) and required or blocked keywords. Still need to authenticate your Facebook Page on Tagboard? We've got instructions here.
- User: additional filtering options include by required and blocked keywords
Once you have created your content feeds, click the "Feeds" tab in the upper left to manage your real-time content.
You can select individual feeds from the dropdown menu, or click "Latest Posts" for an aggregated view of all content feeds.
Note: if you are concurrently searching a large number of content feeds and using the latest posts view, this could reduce performance.
You can create a new feed at any time by selecting the Add New Feed plug in the upper right, or manage and edit your feeds by clicking on the ellipsis.
Got questions about what content is coming into your content feeds? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Featuring Content from your Feeds
Tagboard gives you the tools to moderate your content, to ensure only safe, approved content ends up on your programming. To feature or approve a post, click on the checkmark Feature Post button in the upper left of each post.
You can click on the "Featured" tab on the upper left of your moderation dashboard, to view all of your approved content. These are the social posts that will potentially end up on your visual story.
Featuring Content to Another Dashboard
You can use separate dashboards to organize different types of content or to move content through a multi-layer approval process, if several people in your organization need to sign off on each individual post. In this scenario, you may often want to feature a post to another dashboard. Click on the arrow in the upper right corner of a post to feature content to another tagboard.
This will open a modal with a full list of your tagboard dashboards. Click the 'feature' button on the right to feature that post to as many tagboards as needed.
Reordering your Story
To reorder the content on your featured tab, click on the Toggle Manual Sorting button on the far right side of your moderation dashboard. This will enable manual sorting mode, so you can drag and drop your content into any desired order.
Got your featured content and ready to go live? 🎬 First, let's build a custom visualization that matches your brand: