What is a Sub-processor
A Subprocessor is a third-party engaged by Tagboard who may have access to production infrastructure or process Customer Data (which may contain Personal Data).
Tagboard engages different types of Subprocessors to perform various functions as explained in the tables below. Tagboard refers to third-parties that do not have access to or process Customer Data but who are otherwise used to provide the Services as “subcontractors” and not Subprocessors.
Tagboard undertakes to use a commercially reasonable selection process by which it evaluates the security, privacy and confidentiality practices of proposed subprocessors that will or may have access to or process Service Data.
Tagboard requires its sub-processors to satisfy equivalent obligations as those required from Tagboard (as a Data Processor) as set forth in Tagboard Data Processing Addendum (part of the MSA), including but not limited to the following requirements:
- process Personal Data in accordance with data controller’s documented instructions (as communicated in writing to the relevant sub-processor by Tagboard);
- in connection with their sub-processing activities, use only personnel who are reliable and subject to a contractually binding obligation to observe data privacy and security, to the extent applicable, pursuant to applicable data protection laws;
- Provide regular training in security and data protection to personnel to whom they grant access to Personal Data;
- implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures (including measures consistent with those to which Workbooks is contractually committed to adhere insofar as they are equally relevant to the sub-processor’s processing of Personal Data on Tagboard’s behalf)
- promptly inform Tagboard about any actual or potential security breach; and
- cooperate with Tagboard in order to deal with requests from data controllers, data subjects or data protection authorities, as applicable.
This policy does not give Tagboard Customers any additional rights or remedies and should not be construed as a binding agreement. The information herein is only provided to illustrate Tagboards engagement process for sub-processors as well as to provide the actual list of third party sub-processors and sub-contractors used by Tagboard as of the date of this policy and as may be amended and updated from time to time.
Infrastructure Sub-processors – Service Data Storage and Processing
Tagboard owns or controls access to the infrastructure that Tagboard uses to process Customer Data submitted to the services. The following table describes the countries and legal entities engaged in the processing of Customer Data by Tagboard.
Service specific sub-processors
Tagboard works with certain third parties to provide specific functionality within the Services. These providers are the sub-processors set forth below. In order to provide the relevant functionality these subprocessors access Protected Data. Their use is limited to the indicated Services.
- Verizon Digital Media
As explained above, Tagboard uses certain “subcontractors” to assist in the operations necessary to provide the Tagboard services as described in the Master Subscription Agreement. The following is a list (as of the date of this policy) of the names and locations of material third-party subcontractors. Subcontractors do not have access to Service Data.
Tagboard uses some cloud-based applications in the day to day operations of its business. Customer Protected Data may be stored in these applications at various times.
- Heap Product Analytics
- Google App and Analytics