Blocking a post or user
Don't worry, unwanted content can be removed from your feeds by blocking individual posts or accounts!
- To block a post or user, first select the post you want to block, then in the top right-hand corner of the post click the "More Options" icon.
- Once "More Options" has been selected, choose either "Block this Post" or "Block this user's Posts".
- If you accidentally block a user or block a post, you can easily get it back.
Unblocking a Post
- When you select the "x" any posts that you have blocked will display as a grayed out post and the block icon at the top of the post will appear red.
- Simply click the red "UNDO" link and the post will become unblocked
Unblocking a User
- When you select the silhouette icon with the block symbol from the filter drop down, the usernames of any blocked users will appear above the posts
- Simply click the red silhouette icon for the user you want to block, and the user will become unblocked
- There is no limit to the number of blocked posts.
- Blocked users is limited to 30. If you unblock a 31st user, the oldest user that you blocked, will automatically become unblocked.
Returning to your Standard Tagboard view
- To return to the normal Tagboard view, click the "Filter" label from the toolbar again.
- Then click the block post and block user icon from the drop down menu and the blocked posts and blocked users will become hidden from view.
Need more assistance? Contact your Account Manager directly or email Support@tagboard.com.