Start by titling your panel, and then select your custom End Date and Time. Now you can customize the countdown to match your branding.
Look and Feel
- Color Theme: Select one of the pre-built color patterns, or to create your own select 'Custom' from the Color Theme dropdown. If you select Custom, you have the option of choosing a solid color, gradient, or Image/GIF from your Media Library.
- Font Family: Select a font from the dropdown menu to feature on the Countdown Clock.
- Show CTA: By default the CTA will be set to display. You can customize the text, font color, and text style, or toggle the CTA off.
- Timer Style: Choose from four full screen options (Basic, Flip, Marquee, Circular) or a Broadcast Bug. Once your style is selected you can customize 'Width', 'Alignment', and 'Color'.
If you selected "Broadcast Bug" you have a few additional layout options:
- Chromakey: Choose the color to key out everything except the countdown timer. The default hex code is #0f0.
- Bug width: Customize the width of the container that will hold your countdown timer.
- Bug alignment: Customize which corner of the screen you want to display the bug.
- Top/Bottom position: Insert value to move the bug up/down on the screen.
- Right/Left position: Insert value to move the bug right/left on the screen.
You can toggle on and off the sliders that showcase 'Days', 'Hours', 'Minutes' and 'Seconds'.
Add tags to your panel to make it easier to search for in your Smart Panels tab. When you are finished customizing your panel, click "Save" in the upper right corner.
Need more assistance? Contact your Account Manager directly or email Support@tagboard.com.