A data-driven leaderboard will track multiple keywords or #hashtags, so you can give your viewers, fans, or audience an interactive experience.
Creating your Leaderboard
Start by titling your Smart Panel, then select a tagboard from the dropdown in the Data Settings.
Once you select a tagboard, you will be able to pick your Hashtag Source. This is the master hashtag that Tagboard will listen for people to use in their Tweets.
Now that you have a Hashtag Source selected, you can add additional Options. Your options can be #hashtags or keywords. Think of the Options as how your viewers and fans can vote for an individual item.
For example, if your master Hashtag Source is #AcademyAwards, your Options may be the titles of all Best Picture nominees. In this scenario, Tagboard is listening for users to Tweet #AcademyAwards with the name of the movie.
- Value: The keyword or #hashtag you want to track, used in conjunction with the Hashtag Source
- Display: The actual title that will be displayed on the Leaderboard graphic
- Initial Count: Number of votes/posts you want the value to start at. (This will default to 0, if you don't want to artificially boost the post count)
- Choose icon: You can select a photo or GIF powered by GIPHY from your Media Library, to visually customize each option
- Display Limit: Choose how many of the top options you want to display on your Leaderboard. You can choose between 2 and 10 options. (The max is 10 to avoid the graphic becoming too busy, but you can always be tracking additional options.)
- Custom Start/End time: Toggle on to select any date/time for data collection to begin and end. If no custom start time is selected, data collection will begin when the Smart Panel is created. If no custom end time is selected, data collection will continue until the Smart Panel is deleted.
By default, the Call-To-Action will be toggled on. You can add your own text, and customize the font, color, style, and alignment. If you do not want to display a CTA, toggle the option off.
- Bar Style: This will customize the look of the option bars on the Smart Panel. choose between Rectangle, Circular Pills, Full-bleed images, Full-height icons, Numbered Icons, Close-knit, and Stripes.
Next toggle on/off the sliders to further customize the look of your Leaderboard:
Add tags to your Smart Panel to make it easier for you to search in your Smart Panels tab. When you are finished customizing your panel, click "Save" in the upper right corner.
Need more assistance? Contact your Account Manager directly or email Support@tagboard.com.