To get started, click on "Smart Panels" in the left sidebar of your Account Dashboard. This is where you can access and edit existing Smart Panels, or create new ones.
Choose from the following Smart Panel options:
- Twitter Poll: Visualize the real-time results of a native Twitter poll
- Reddit Poll: Visualize the real-time results of a native Reddit poll
- Hashtag Poll: Create live polls using real-time data from up to 5 unique hashtags
- Leaderboard: A data-driven Smart Panel that showcases competing topics in real-time
- Heatmap: a data-driven heatmap based on social data
- Call-to-Action: Display your call-to-action over a solid background, gradient, or uploaded image
- Graphic: Display a fullscreen graphic, with the option to quickly add attribution
- Vimeo: Embed a video from Vimeo
- YouTube: Embed a video from YouTube
- Countdown Clock: Display a live countdown to a selected date and time
Adding Smart Panels to your timeline
There are two ways to add Smart Panels to your timeline, depending on how you want your panel to be displayed in your production.
1. On a Display Theme:
Drag and drop a display theme onto your timeline. Then you can drag and drop your Smart Panel onto the theme along with any other social posts. This will display the panel in the same graphic theme that other social posts are displayed in.
2. Directly on Your Timeline:
Drag and drop a Smart Panel directly onto your timeline. This will display the Smart Panel fullscreen.
Need more assistance? Contact your Account Manager directly or email Support@tagboard.com.