Installing Tagboard Go
Using the App Store, Search "Tagboard Go" then click Get App.
Sign In to Tagboard Go
- Once the App has been downloaded, follow prompts to Sign In
- To continue, click "Continue with Twitter"
- Sign In with the Twitter Account associated with your tagboard account
- Once Signed In, click the button in the lower left of your screen "Authorize App"
Enable Tagboard Go App
- To feature posts from the Twitter App press the share icon located at the bottom right corner of the post.
- When prompted, press the "Share Tweet Via..." icon located in the share sheet (lower third of the page).
- Press "More" in the share sheet.
- In order for The Tagboard Go App to work properly, you must enable tagboard in the activities share sheet.
- Once Tagboard is enabled, the Tagboard icon will appear in the share sheet with other enabled applications.
Need more assistance? Contact your Account Manager directly or email Support@tagboard.com.