In order for a post to be manually added via its URL, it must be publicly accessible; having originated from a public account, or been marked as being Public.
To Feature a post:
- Visit (or identify) the post's URL, or "permalink" from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube
- Copy the specific post URL
- Visit your tagboard that you wish to add this post to the "Featured" tab for re-display
- Select "Load Post" from the left side of the tagboard toolbar.
- Paste the URL into the "Post link" field, and click the "Feature Post" button
Need more assistance? Contact your Account Manager directly or email Support@tagboard.com.