You can delete a tagboard at any time in order to free up space for a new tagboard to be created.
There are a couple different methods to delete a tagboard:
Method one: Account Dashboard
- Click on the account profile image on the top right hand corner on www.tagboard.com. This will open up a drop down menu.
- Choose the option "Account Dashboard".
- Find the tagboard that you want to delete, and click the trashcan icon in the lower right.
Method two: Tagboard settings
- Click the "My tagboards" button on the top right hand corner of www.tagboard.com. This will open up a drop down menu.
- Click on the tagboard you want to delete.
- Click 'Settings' on the right side of your tagboard to open the tagboard settings.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of your "General Settings" and click "Delete tagboard".
Need more assistance? Contact your Account Manager directly or email Support@tagboard.com.